Date posted: February 18, 2020
The Organizational Development role is accountable for supporting all activities related to learning and organizational development to further individual capabilities in support of ARB’s Human Capital Strategy and Training Department.
Working as a consultant, you will be connected to helping ARB to build better skills for the future, putting your expertise to its best use while developing and evolving skills for the future. The result is a career defined by you, supported by ARB and built on tangible accomplishments.
· The Production of reports and completion of new projects and data will be required.
· Evaluate training needs of various internal functions within the organization and design training programs with the Training Management supervision as necessary.
· Evaluate current training effectiveness and propose improvements.
· Develop change Management strategies to support various initiatives and programs of HR in partnership with training department and Human Capital.
· Collaborate with multiple cross-functional teams, including the operations teams, Training Team, HR Business Partners, recruitment and Senior managers to build and iterate on existing learning programs, identify opportunities for cultural infusion, and incorporate best practices.
· Analyzing performance trends and behaviors to recommend specific employee development plans and continued refinement of training curriculum with Training Management guidance.
· Identification of learners who require additional support by monitoring learners’ progress in ARB.
· Identifies gaps between current and desired performance; skills that we currently have and skills that are lacking and augment training program for upskilling.
· Working hand in hand with talent Acquisition, operation and training in doing needs analysis, formulate behavioral assessments for applicants to determine the right skills and behavior that would be most fitted in our business
· Conduct organizational diagnosis that will serve as the basis of OD interventions and training requirements
· Work with key partners to communicate, launch, oversee, conduct and follow-up on key talent programs.
· Delivery of personalized activities related to employee Coaching and Learning and Development.
· Participates Training Department meetings and proactively completes developmental assignments when needed.
· Perfect attendance, ethics and professionalism.
· Another task may be assigned as deemed necessary by the ARB management.
· Psychology, Teaching or Behavioral Science graduate; relevant MA degree is an advantage.
· Possess the strongest of skills acquired through advanced training, study and experience of 6+ years functional experience including a minimum of 3 years position specific experience in BPO or shared service environment.
· Experience working training/L&D environment as a leadership skills trainer (ground zero to Senior Manager Level) for at least 5 years from emerging leaders to executive development programs.
· Experience as an HR Business Partner (practitioner) or a Consultant with specialization on OD.
· Must be amenable to working at night or shifting schedule, Holiday or extended working hours.
· Proficient in MS Office Applications, Adobe Photoshop, and other relevant tools.
· Leadership Development Program Management
· Project Management
· Change Management
· Adult Learning Principles, Instructional Systems Design
· Training Needs Analysis Model
· Design and Development of Training Programs and Modules, including e-Learning curation and simulation.
· Training Delivery of Leadership Skills, Values-based programs, competency-based trainings (classroom, webinars)
· Organizational Diagnosis and Interventions
· Process Documentation
Primary Location: Mixed; this person will be required to move between sites. Disposition to travel.
Job Type: Full-time (1-year contract) Project based Position