Date posted: February 16, 2022
The Senior Software Developer is part of an agile development team building and working on
software systems development stack. The Senior Software Developer is involved in all areas of
development from design, development, testing and deployment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
● Lead the team to develop, test, and maintain web business applications
● Design, develop, and unit test applications in accordance with established standards.
● Participating in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code. Package and support
deployment of releases.
● Developing, refining, and tuning integrations between applications.
● Analyzing and resolving technical and application problems.
● Adhering to high-quality development principles while delivering solutions on-time and
Desired Skills & Experience
● Proven software development experience in PHP for 5 years up.
● Solid experience of 3 years up in Laravel
● Experience leading development teams in the full application development life cycle
● DevOps experience, or having to interface and work with clients and/or non-technical
personnel in translating business requirements to software specifications and design.
● Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field